Think finding the perfect concealer for your caramel skin tone is tough?
You can conceal your pimples or banish under-eye circles with this essential makeup product quickly.
Smooth on a concealer hue that complements the yellow undertones in your sun-kissed skin and makes you look gorgeous in an instant.
Whether you are getting ready for a night out with the girls or prepping for a job interview, with the right colored concealer, you can keep your blotchy or discolored skin a secret.
Things You’ll Need:
- Fluffy makeup brush
Table of Contents
- Step 1: Select a concealer with undertones that complement your caramel skin.
- Step 2: Smooth on the right hue for your skin tone.
- Step 3: Choose the right concealer formula for your skin type.
- Step 4: Use concealer to cover dark circles and blemishes effectively.
- How to Choose Concealer for Caramel Skin References, Tips, and Warnings:
Step 1: Select a concealer with undertones that complement your caramel skin.
Concealer undertones include a variety of shades from green, lavender and pink to peach and yellow.
While beauties with pale skin cover their skin imperfections with peach or pink-hued concealer, women with caramel complexions look best in yellow-toned makeup.
Step 2: Smooth on the right hue for your skin tone.
The best concealer for your skin should match your foundation color and natural skin color perfectly.
In fact, the closer the concealer’s color is to your caramel skin tone, the less you will have to use to cover any blemishes or spots.
Step 3: Choose the right concealer formula for your skin type.
Concealer formulations range from heavy and dense to light and creamy.
If you have dry skin, apply a cream-based concealer with an angled makeup brush or wand. For women with oily skin, skip the greasy concealers and use an oil-free product.
For normal skin types, achieve the appearance of blemish-free skin by applying a thick or stick-based formula.
Step 4: Use concealer to cover dark circles and blemishes effectively.
Want to hide dark under-eye circles? Swipe on a concealer color that is one shade lighter than your natural skin color.
To prevent the makeup from settling in the folds of the skin, conceal under-eye circles with a few dots of liquid-based concealer.
To cover pimples and smaller dark areas on the chin and cheeks, use a thicker concealer product to hide any zits and reduce redness.
How to Choose Concealer for Caramel Skin References, Tips, and Warnings:
- Steer clear of concealers with any hint of white tones in the product. The white color can make skin appear ashen or gray looking.
- Set your concealer with a light dusting of translucent powder applied with a fluffy makeup brush.
- “Lucky”: How to Beauty: Foundation that Flatters
- Ladies’ Home Journal: Concealer Basics
- Seventeen: I Want My Skin to Look Perfect