Are you suffering from dark under-eye circles and tired eyes?
Want to pamper your skin on the cheap?
You can become an amateur aesthetician and whip up an inexpensive carrot eye cream at home.
You can apply topical treatments for dark circles using everyday ingredients from your kitchen store cupboard. These ingredients can have a cooling effect on your skin, which helps to constrict blood capillaries and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Here’s how to beautify your eyes with a skin smoothing treatment that is ultra-pampering and won’t break your budget.
Things You’ll Need to Make Your Dark Undereye Circle Cream:
- ½ tsp. of carrot juice
- ½ cup of sour cream
- Small plastic bowl
- Plastic spoon
- Glass jar with lid
- Mild facial soap
Homemade Eye Cream for Dark Undereye Circles Recipe:
- Combine the ingredients in a small plastic bowl.
- Use a plastic spoon to whip the cottage cheese, carrot juice, and sour cream into a creamy mixture. According to “Return to Beauty” author, Narine Nikogosian, “Sour cream and cottage cheese help to lighten dark under-eye circles.” (Narine is a celebrity facialist to the stars, whose book features recipes, made from fresh ingredients, that can be found right in your kitchen.)
- Scoop the mixture into a small glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.The eye cream will last for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Wash face with a mild facial soap, cleanse with warm water.
- Pat a few dots of the cream on the top of your upper-eyelid and under the eye.
- Using your fingertips, lightly smooth the cream into your skin.
- Apply the cream to your eyes daily. Smooth on the cream in the evening before bedtime, and you’ll wake up in the morning refreshed and more beautiful.