Finding a licensed facial plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist to help mold and sculpt your face requires recommendations from satisfied patients and a list of 5 important questions to ask.
Whether you want to remove acne or undergo a necklift or microdermabrasion, a skin-smoothing dermatologist is an essential partner to keep your skin beautiful and ageless.
Use the following questions to decide if the botox Glendale doctor you are meeting with is qualified and a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Can you show me before and after photos of the procedures you’ve performed? Also, how many procedures like the ones I am interested in have your done. Make sure you review before and after pictures of successful procedures and methods prescribed by the facial Glendale doctor for current and former patients.
- What are the risks associated with this procedure? Discuss with the facial plastic surgeon any complications and risks associated with all treatments — whether they are performed in a hospital or an outpatient facility.
- Is there anything you recommend that I do before the procedure to obtain better results or a faster recovery? Do you need to change your diet, or drop a few pounds before the treatment? Ask your doctor for a list of activities and foods that you should avoid before your surgery or treatment.
- How long is the recovery time? When will I see results? If you work full-time, you’ll need to plan for ear or skin reconstruction surgery. Ask the face doctor for a realistic timetable for your skin to heal after your surgery.
- How do I maintain my results? After going under the knife, you’ll want to extend the life of your facelift or necklift. Ask the doctor for makeup, diet and skincare recommendations to protect your investment.
Whether you are a seasoned woman fighting the signs or aging or a young woman considering rhinoplasty , the best dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon will give you a personalized treatment regimen that is right for your lifestyle, budget and medical history.
More Bargain Beauty Tips:
Category: Beauty Tips