Want to lose 10 pounds fast?
By limiting amount of food you ingest, eliminating high-fructose sugar and fatty foods from your diet, you can lose weight and fit in your jeans in less than 2 weeks.
Whether you are trying to fit into a pair of jeans, you can use this fast diet plan to lose weight before a hot date or a vacation.
Use this super healthy and easy to follow diet program to lose the first 10 pounds, the last 10 pounds of fat, or any 10 pounds in your hips, thighs and tummy!
Because the following fast diet tips are part of a flexible and healthy dieting program, you remain on this diet longer than 2 weeks to moderate your weight.
7 Skinny Jeans Weight Loss Tips
- Keep a daily journal of the food you consume. Tired of counting calories like Weight Watchers? No need to worry: Just keep a history of the types of beverages and food you consume each day.
- Exercise for 60 minutes a day. Want to lose weight fast? Get ready to lose weight to fit in your jeans again! Do 30 minutes of aerobics and 30 minutes of weight lifting to build muscle Aerobic exercise increases cardio-vascular endurance and lean muscle mass while simultaneously decreasing any excess body fat .
- Reduce your fat intake in half. For example: when you eat a slice of bread, spread only half of the butter or margarine on the slice. This action alone will help limit the amount of daily fat intake you consume.
- Limit your sugar consumption to two times per week. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water and drink 1 percent milk instead of whole milk
- Eat large portions of protein and foods that are broiled and steamed at mealtime. High protein foods include: fish, chicken, beans, peanuts, cottage cheese, yogurt or eggs.
- Eat at least one lunch and dinner without meat each week. This one step can help you increase fiber, reduce fat and begin building vegetarian meals into your diet where beans and vegetables are the focus.
- Pump up your muscles. Here’s a flat stomach tip. Your muscle groups, unlike fat stored around your stomach, thighs and buttocks, burn calories all-day . Include resistance exercises in your exercise routine to build muscles and reduce the fat.